Learn at Lunch: Basics of Social Media Marketing That You Can Do
The Phoenix Talent School District Community Cares team would like to extend an invite to your business or orginization to participate in our upcoming Health and Wellness Fair. This event will be held on Saturday, April 15th, 2023 at Phoenix Elementary School from 10am - 2pm. Since August 2022, the Community Cares Program has served over 250 families and hopes to see 500+ people at this event. Our goals for this event are to:
- Increase health awareness by providing health screenings, activities, promotional materials, demonstrations and information.
- Connect with and serve our local communities.
- Provide a means of awareness and connect families with services that may help them in their day to day living.
- To increase awareness of local, state and national health services and resources.
- To motivate participants to make changes in their life that may have a positive outcomes on their mental, physical or emotional health.
- To include all areas of wellness; mental, financial and emotional wellness
Date and Time
Thursday May 18, 2023
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM PDT
Saturday April 15th 10 AM- 2 PM
Phoenix Elementary School
Katie McCormick 541-779-1766 x 2025